Information for author
Formal rules for personal works submitted to journal
- Journal «Electronic Engineering. Series 2. Semiconductor Devices» is an informational research and scientific edition for solid-state electronic reseachers and engineers. It contains materials on research and production of microwave semiconductor devices, integrated circuits, power and photo-electronic devices, solid-state radio-electronic modules, physical and technological modeling of semiconductor devices, production techniques, measuring and testing methods, economics and management of solid-state electronic production.
- Journal is publishing review articles, discussion articles, short reports, letters to Editors, information about conferences, meetings, seminars, thematic exhibitions, notifications on a new books and their reviews.
- Articles must comprise relevant research results, not published previously in other editions and must be interest for the audience.
- Articles must be submitted with formal reference from the institution in which it was executed and a document confirming the permission on publication (certificate of examination).
- Text requirements: MS Word format, page size A4, portrait layout, font – Times New Roman, size 12 with half-line spacing. Fields: left 25 mm, right 15 mm, upper and lower 30 mm. Pages should be numbered.
- Article title should not include abbreviations and conventions.
- Uniformity of terms, units of measurement, abbreviations and conventions should be strictly observed. All abbreviations should be explained with the first mentioning.
- Formulas should be printed starting from a new text line. Formulas should be numbered sequentially, made in round brackets, centered to the right. Simple formulas are executed with command «Insert – Symbol». Complex formulas are executed in the editor of MS Word. Formulas made as images are forbidden. Transcription of alphabetical marks in formulas in text should be made in text editor. Transcription made in editor for formulas is forbidden. Letters of Roman alphabet denoting the physical quantities should be made in italics, and numbers – with standard font. Letters of Greek and Russian alphabet should be in direct inscription font. Font of the Latin alphabet in direct Inscription is used for: similarity numbers, all mathematic functions, thermal values, conditional mathematic reductions, chemical elements and compounds.
- All illustrations (figures, schemes, graphs, etc.) should be placed within the text as MS Word objects and be attached in separate files, made in image editor programs Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw, Microsoft Project, Origen Pro, MS Office (except the implemented illustrations in jpeg, png, gif, tiff, pdf, bmp format, etc.) Photographs should be made in tiff format with resolution of 300 dpi (color code CMYK). Illustrations should be made in a way that all points and curves are visible and not merging together in a case of decreasing picture size.Number of illustrations should be minimal and in proportion with the volume of an article. All clarifications in illustrations should be made in Russian.
- Numeric data should be presented in tables. Each table should have serial number and name. Abbreviations in tables are forbidden with the exception of units of measurement.
- All references in text should be in squared brackets, with bibliographic list at the end of the article. List should be made in Russian (Литература) in accordance with the requirements of GOST 7.0.5-2008 «Bibliography reference. General requirements and rules» and in English (References) in accordance with international DB (database).
- In addition to the text author should provide in digital form in a separate file on Russian and English the following: UDC index, article title, short (not more than 500 characters) abstract; key words and word combinations (up to 5-7); information concerning authors (full names of all authors; scientific degree, title, full name of institution in nominative and its address, e-mail address of all authors and contact phone).
- Editorial board is making a decision on accepting, sending to revision or rejecting the article for publication, which is then reported to the author.
- No fee for publication of manuscripts is charged.